COVID-19 Testing for Visitors Near Cedar Sinai Hospital if No Vaccine Proof of a negative antigen
We offer COVID 19 (Corona Virus) Rapid Testing with 15 minutes results in Los Angeles. We also offer Antibody & PCR Swab Drive Through.
Conveniently located within a 2 minute walk next to Cedar Sinai Hospital around the corner on 3rd St. near Wells Fargo.
See the hospital policy:
In response to California Department of Public Health mandates regarding visitors to inpatient settings, we have revised our policy to require visitors to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of each visit. As proof, each visitor must present one of the following:
- A COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card issued by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) or a WHO Yellow Card. The card must include name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered; or
- A photograph of a Vaccination Record Card. The photo can be on a smartphone or other device, or it can be a physical photograph, or
- Documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; or
- A digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type; or
- Proof of a negative antigen or molecular COVID-19 test
Visitors are considered fully vaccinated if they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine at least two weeks prior to their visit.
Visitors who are not vaccinated should obtain a test before they visit Cedars-Sinai (at a pharmacy or other location) and arrive with their negative test results.”